Another day in Florida. I slept in instead of going to run like I'd planned. Oh well. So me and Katie and Ashley went to Blizzard Beach for a few hours. It was really cloudy and not that fun so we left. We came home and got ready to go see Blue Man Group at Universal. HOWEVER, when we got to the parking window to pay for parking, a monsoon hit. Not to mention that a piece of a palm tree hit the side of my car! It was crazy! It came out of NOWHERE!!! We decided not to do Universal so we went home. We made our own dinners and then made a trip to the store for some comfort dessert: ICE CREAM!
We came home and made brownies with Em and ate our ice cream while watching Return to Me. It was a pretty good movie. Then Jackie got home. I put on my Rapunzel dress and ran around with my crown on for a few minutes. Then my burst of energy was gone. Now we're all sitting around the living room listening to Dashboard on my computer and about ready for bed. Tomorrow's another day. And I still really miss my friends at home.
Katelyn
No comments:
Post a Comment