Sunday, March 27, 2011

Day 76

I forgot to blog last night. I was so tired I guess. It was a good day though.

I slept in and then watched a movie in my bed. It was an all around lazy day. I did get up and run though! It felt good to run again. I need to do that today...

Then I came back to the apartment and got ready for work. Katie and Em were both home from work so they took naps. Work was so so. We were really slow so work took a long time to be done. I took some friends home after work and then headed to the apartment. I got to skype and talk on the phone with several friends last night! That was good because I miss everyone at home a lot. If it weren't for my amazing roommates here, my job would for sure NOT be enough to hold me here at the moment. Can't wait for my cruise and then home in May.

Katelyn

No comments:

Post a Comment