Another day has gone by. I slept in til 12 today. It was so nice! I'm finally caught up on sleep, laundry, and grocery shopping! Now I can start running again... blah!
After getting up, I watched last night's episode of Pretty Little Liars before getting ready for work. I had to be at work at 3:30 this afternoon. Does that mean I got done early? No. I didn't get off work til 12:30. However, at work me and Kelli had fun. It was really slow tonight, but we laughed a lot about stupid stuff. I had a really old country man ask me if we sold any cars. I was like, um, what kind? Like Cars the movie? He said no, like a 57 Chevrolet. Hahaha! I'm not sure where he thought he was, but it was hilarious nonetheless!
I also got told I had pretty eyes at work... that was a confidence booster! And my roomies, Katie and Jackie, came to visit me at work!!! So now I'm home. I have tomorrow off so I'm not sure what I'll get into, but I know it'll be a blast with Katie!!!
Until then,
Katelyn
No comments:
Post a Comment