Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Day 71

I had to get up early this morning and get my car worked on. It was all worth it though because even though I had to sit there for 2 hours while they worked on my airbag clip (whatever that is) I got a free manicure in the nail salon that they have in the Nissan showroom! So awesome!!

I came home and then made my grocery list. I hadn't grocery shopped in 3 weeks so it was a long list. After grocery shopping, I did all my laundry. That was a lengthy task too. After laundry, I took a 2 hour nap. It was amazing since I was tired from getting up so early this morning.

I had to go into work at 7. I ate some dinner and headed out. Work was good. It was slow, but I was on floorstock so at least I was kind of constantly busy...

Now I'm home. Tomorrow I work a 9 hour shift... not so fun. I need to start running again tomorrow. It's been too long. I also need to mail Flat CJ back to Mason Dorris's kindergarten class. Going to be a busy day tomorrow, but I for sure plan on sleeping in. That takes top priority!

Here are some pics from this weekend...

Me and Lucas

My mom had me pose for a few pics

Me and my parents

Mr. and Mrs. Seth King!

So happy for them!

Tired,
Katelyn

No comments:

Post a Comment