Monday, March 7, 2011

Day 56... ESPN the Weekend!!!

I was completely star-struck today!! After taking my lovely roomie, Katie, to work this morning, me and Jackie went to Hollywood Studios to spend some roomie bonding time as well as to enjoy the last day of ESPN the Weekend!

I had my plan all laid out. I knew what celebs we were going to see and when! It was great! So we spent the day seeing famous athletes, and riding the always amazing rides at the Studios. I got to see Anquan Bouldin, L.T., Tim Tebow, Urban Meyer, Dick Vitale, Donald Driver, Roddy White, Dr. J, Chad Ochocinco, and several others. I loved every single minute of it!!! Emily even came and met us. Around lunch time, we had to bring Jackie home because she had to go to work. After that, me and Em headed back out to the Studios. We played games in the ESPN zone and just enjoyed the awesome fun that was to be had!! Unfortunately, I had to go to work so the fun had to end. I worked in stock today. It was long. I got off at 1 and now I'm ready for bed. This weekend has been SUPER exhausting!! Here are some pics from my fun-filled day though!!!

Chad Ochocinco

Roomies!

Man I'm short!

L.T!!!!!!!

Tebow

So it was a fun-filled day, but now I'm ready for bed! No alarm for this kid tomorrow!

Katelyn

No comments:

Post a Comment