Friday, March 25, 2011

Day 75... One Republic!

Once again, I get to do the most AWESOME things ever while living here in Florida!

First off, I got up this morning and was LAZY all day long. Me and Jackie just layed around the living room and played on our computers all morning. I turned on the Braves spring training game and it made me SO ready for baseball season!

When Katie came home at 2ish, me and her took a nap. It was divine. Was I tired? No, but I took one anyways. Now I will never go to sleep tonight! Oh goodness, the things I do to my sleep cycle are ridiculous!

Oh and also this afternoon I got an email telling me that I won tickets to see an Orlando Magic game!! I'm super excited! Me and Katie are going to that in 2 weeks!!! SO fun!

So we got up from our nap and showered and headed to Universal Studios for the ONE REPUBLIC concert!!!!! We got there pretty early so we went and danced the electric slide with some stilt walkers and got some beads from a live band playing! Then we went and rode the Mummy ride before heading to find a seat on the lawn at the concert. We met some of my friends from work there earlier, but there wasn't room to sit by them so we decided to find another spot. We didn't sit for long because everyone started standing up and pushing for the front of the stage. We were pretty darn close! It was SUCH an amazing concert! I'm going to marry one of the guitar players. He was beautiful! But for real, the concert was fantastic! The transitions were absolutely incredible from song to song and they were flawless! I loved it! Me and Katie had a BLAST! Then we got Twistee Treat and headed home. Such a fun night! Can't wait for Sean Kingston next Friday night!!! Here's some pics from the fun night!




Katelyn

No comments:

Post a Comment