Thursday, March 24, 2011

Day 74

I'm currently sitting outside the clubhouse at my apartment complex with Katie. We're next to the pool with palm trees in view and a cool breeze blowing in the air... what a wonderful way to spend my evening!

It's been a pretty good day! Today I got up at 5:45 (ok not my favorite part of the day...) and had to be at work at 6:30. It was a rough morning. Other cast members were rude and bossy. They treated me like I didn't know how to do my job. It wasn't fun and I wasn't pleasant...

But it was ok, b/c the morning got better. I made a new friend at work. Angeleah is so fun! There weren't many of us CP's working so we talked quite a bit. Work was ok. I worked in the rotunda room. It's probably the smallest room so I didn't have much to keep straightened. The long day went on. I had a lady working with me that felt that she had the right to go off in other rooms and not do her job. She also felt the need to take an extra 30 minutes for a break. I was thoroughly annoyed but expressed some serious self-control by keeping my mouth shut.

Anyways, the day went by. Then me and Angeleah decided to go to the Spring Fling that Downtown Disney was throwing for it's cast members! I ate a ton of food for FREE! It was delish! She lives in Patterson so I drove her home. When I got home, I immediately showered. It was HOT in that store all day long! After that I just relaxed, watched Survivor, and then Katie got home from work. Now we're outside blogging and enjoying each other's company and some awesome pandora music!

Katelyn

No comments:

Post a Comment