Another day in the live of a Floridian.
Today I got up and did my mounds of laundry. I went for a run and got ready for work. I watched a couple of movies today too. I was in a scary movie mood. I finished watching the Shining and then watched the Stepfather. Both were SUPER creepy and I loved it!
Work was not the best. I was stuck in Belle's Basement again doing stock. I don't mind stock as long as I'm not in Belle's. It was long and they kept calling the phone I had asking for sizes so I was never able to get any work done! I guess that's how it goes though.
I finally got done and headed home. I took Kate home too. We had a good chat on the way home. So now I'm pondering what I'm going to do tomorrow. I might go visit Katie at work and look for some hidden mickeys. I also need to go pick up my race packet for my 5K Saturday as well as take my work shirts back to costuming and pick up new ones. For some reason when I wash them it leaves spots on the shirts so I just switch them out every week instead of dealing with that hassle of washing them. I should probably go to bed but part of me wants to sit up and watch a movie... oh decisions.
Katelyn
No comments:
Post a Comment