Monday, March 14, 2011

Day 63

I had an amazing day today!! I got up and went to worship at KB and Daniel's condo! It was SO good to see them and Jenni and the kids! So after worship, we headed to Animal Kingdom because my roomie Katie was helping me get 2 groups of friends in with our passes. So I let KB and Daniel and Jenni in while Katie let Caroline and her friends in! It worked out so well! Caroline even brought me a cupcake!! And Kayla Marsh wrote me a sweet sweet card!

So after that I went to Hollywood with KB's crew. It was an adventure, that's for sure. I let the 3 of them go on Rockin' and Tower while I watched the kids. It was weird having everyone think they were my kids. We had a blast though! We saw lots of characters and Annie loved it!! I have pics, but I'm letting KB put them on her computer tonight so maybe I'll get to put some up tomorrow.

Around lunchtime, the guys called and said they were ready to go to Mickey's Retreat. I went and picked them up and we grabbed some lunch before heading over. I think they had a lot of fun. They played volleyball and frisbee while I layed out and tanned up! Then when Katie got there we played a few short games of volleyball. I love those guys and I'm SO SUPER glad they are here!!!

So then I took them home and me and Katie went back to the house. I had to get ready for work. I got to meet Emily's sister and her sister's boyfriend. They were super sweet! Work was LONG! I was exhausted just from being active all day long and having gotten up at 6:30. However, the best part of my shift was when the guys showed up randomly and were jumping up and down to get my attention. I love those boys! On break I got to talk to them for a few minutes. They crack me up!

Work finally ended and now I'm ready for bed. I'm getting up really early again to get Brittany and her parents into the park. Then me and Katie and the guys are heading to Cocoa Beach!!!! Super pumped about improving my tan some more!!!

Katelyn

No comments:

Post a Comment