Thursday, March 10, 2011

Day 60

I've been here for 2 WHOLE months!! SO crazy! I love it though! And this blog is going to be short because we're having a sleepover party in Katie and Jackie's room!

Today I had to give my car back to Nissan, or should I say their car. I loved that car though. I came home and me and Jackie signed up for a backstage tour of the Haunted Mansion ride! That's going to be fun!

I worked 11am-6:30pm. It was a crazy day. I wound up working in stock upstairs in Belle's even though I was assigned to floorstock. It was a good day though. It went by fast and I even got a "fanatic" card for doing an awesome job when we were understaffed! Yay!

So I came home and me and Katie ate dinner and watched Sweet Home Alabama. We also booked our CRUISE!! I'm SUPER excited! We're going to the Bahamas! It's me and her and Emily! We're going to have SO much fun!!! I can't wait! So now I'm going to have a sleepover with Katie and Jackie. And Emily is on her way home right now from Illinois so we will get to see her soon too!!

Katelyn

No comments:

Post a Comment