This is going to be short because I have to get up in 3 hours to run a race!
Today was pretty fabulous! I got up and decided to go to Animal Kingdom to see Katie and find some hidden mickeys. I found so many hidden mickeys that I actually got tired of finding them! Katie wasn't in her window selling tickets so I was going to come back at the end of her shift. I surprised her by telling her I was going to be her ride home instead of the bus! We took the bus home and I got ready to go get my race packet. I headed to the Wide World of Sports and stood in line for 30 minutes to get my race packet. Those lines are ridiculous.
And on a side note, I was going to try to win the biggest fan award at the race tomorrow. My mom was sending my UT jersey and my bright orange socks and my UT visor. I was totally gonna rock it out... well it didn't get here in time. I was so sad. So now I'm just going to run in my lady vols shirt and call it good.
Work was good tonight. Me and Kelli basically walked around the store for the last hour touching things to make it look like we were doing something. It's hard to find something to do in that store at 1am! So I brought Kelli home and now I'm about to go to bed! Tomorrow is going to be a long day... race, park, work, concert. Gonna be great!
Katelyn
No comments:
Post a Comment