Another good day. I got up and me and Kelli went to work at 9:30. It was a good day of work. Went by pretty quick. I came home and had a softball game so I got ready for that. We won 12-3. I did pretty good. Came home and showered before going to the Italian food festival going on at our apartment complex with the roomies. It was SO good! There was a crazy dance party going on but I passed. Hung out with some work friends then came back to the apartment and watched Tangled with the roomies and Emily's boyfriend. It was an interesting time.
Right now I'm not in the best of moods. Not sure why. But clearly I'm not in the mood to blog since this is so short. Going to Blizzard Beach tomorrow and then Universal. Get to see Blue Man Group tomorrow. At some point in the next week or so I need to print out the Rob. Co. application and fill it back out... not motivated to do that either. Reading and then bed.
Katelyn
No comments:
Post a Comment