Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Day 73... Girls' Day

I love my friends here!

I got up this morning in time for me to drive Katie to the gym so she could do Zumba. I ran around Downtown Disney while she did that. Got in a good 2.95 miles. It was good to run after not having run for over a week. So then me and Katie went to Typhoon Lagoon. We found the BEST place to lay. We were laying on the walk in to the pool. We were barely in the water and it was perfect!! We left there around 4 and came back to the apartment. We got ready and then Em came home. We all went to the mall. I spent money I shouldn't have and wanted to spend more! I was for sure in a shopping mood. We had fun and then we had a lovely dinner. We got some Twistee Treat and headed home.

I love my friends here!

Katelyn

No comments:

Post a Comment