Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Day 51

I had a wonderful exhausting day today! I had the day off so me and Katie got up and went to Magic Kingdom. Before we left, we had apartment inspections. It was a whirlwind when they came in, but we got a good report! We were tired from the very beginning of the day. We did lots of rides and laughed a ton. We were delirious so it was pretty funny. There was this ridiculous cast member talking to people with a puppet. We laughed so hard at him! I wish I could only imitate the weird voices he was talking to children with and the crazy Indian scream he was doing. Slightly frightening, absolutely hilarious! After we left, I came home and got ready for softball. My game was fun! I was the DH for the first half of the game. I didn't hit very well. I was popping it up a lot. For the whole game I went 1/4. I have plenty of room to improve. I started pitching in the 4th inning. I did so good! I got in a groove and was just rolling with it! I also got to run for Nelly because she has bad knees. I had a lot of fun with them and we won 9-3 or 8-2 or something. It was so fun!! I am so glad to get to play again. It only stinks because I need to switch shifts with someone each week because I don't get Tuesdays off anymore. Hopefully I can get someone to switch with me because I love pitching! I even had one hit hot up the middle to me tonight. It was a shot. It hit in the glove and bounced out. I didn't make the play, but I'm just glad I stopped it. Tonight I think me and Katie are going to look up cruises and I need to go grocery shopping too. I plan on going to bed pretty early tonight. I have another day off tomorrow and so does Katie so I think we're going to go to Cocoa Beach!!! Super excited!

Katelyn

No comments:

Post a Comment