I started off my morning by getting up WAY too early again and going to the backstage Haunted Mansion ride tour. It was pretty cool but me and Jackie both decided it wasn't worth getting up that early. We left the apartment at 6am this morning. Blah! So when we got home, I took a nap. I work up around 2:30. It was an AWESOME 4 1/2 hour nap!!
But then I had to get ready for work. I watched Glee, ate some lunch, and headed to work. Work was LONG. I am so exhausted STILL from the other night. All these early mornings and late nights have taken a serious toll on me! At our nightly meeting, our managers gave us lucky bamboo plants for St. Patrick's Day. Mine will probably be dead in a few days. OH and I forgot... Brittany came and saw me at work today! That was a pleasant surprise!
So now I'm home and I'm going to Magic Kingdom tomorrow (I think) with Brooke and her parents! I can't wait to see her! I also have to pack tomorrow for the wedding as well as work tomorrow night... it's going to be a long next few days (as if the past few haven't been long enough)!
In a neverending state of exhaustion,
Katelyn
No comments:
Post a Comment