Thursday, March 17, 2011

Day 66

Wow. I can't even begin to describe how amazing yesterday was! I love my friends so much!

So yesterday, we got up and went to Hollywood Studios around 9. It was already super busy! Spring breakers are taking over!!!

We laid out a plan for the day and we conquered!!

We got fast passes for all the awesome rides. We park hopped 5 times. And we hit up 3 of the 4 parks! It was an amazing day! We had so much fun. I love those boys to the bottom of the ocean and back! I also got to know and love Parker. He was the 4th guy with them and I didn't really know him til the trip, but he's so much fun!

We rode SO many awesome rides... Midway Mania, Space Mountain, Splash Mountain, Thunder Mountain, Everest, Rockin', Tower, Astro Orbiters. Me and Katie and John actually got to ride Tower 2 times because the guy gave us fast passes for helping him with training by being a demonstration for the girl he was training.

I had to take pics with Flat CJ. He is Mason Dorris' version of Flat Stanley that he has to send to people for a Kindergarten project! I can't wait to send Mason the pics and stuff showing what all adventures we had together!!!

We got to see the fireworks (from outside Magic Kingdom because I convinced them to try Twistee Treat after dinner so we were 2 minutes late for the start of Wishes). But it was ok. The line to get in was forever long so we wouldn't have made it in even if we'd gotten there on time.

We had SO many hilarious pictures from the rides. One of them even got "washed away" on our final ride of the night, Splash Mountain, because the guys lifted up their shirts.

I laughed more than I have laughed in a LONG time. We started the day off in Hollywood, hopped to Animal Kingdom, went to Magic Kingdom, back to Hollywood (missed Fantasmic, but that's ok), and back to Magic Kingdom.

I also learned a new ninja game. It occupied our time while we were in long lines as well as providing plenty of laughs for me!

The guys and I were AMAZED at the laser projection show on the castle at night! Katie had already seen it, but I was blown away!

In the words of Jacob, they "power vacationed!" I'm so glad they all got to come down! I cried last night when I had to say goodbye to them. They are amazing and this actually makes me semi-homesick...

There just aren't enough words for me to express my love for those guys and how much fun we had together! And I'm SO glad Katie loved them as well. She partied with us all day too!!

I could probably go on and on about all the stories we have from yesterday, but they know about them and I have the memories and that's all that matters!

Here are some pics from our adventures the past few days!

Cocoa Beach with the guys!!

Me and Katie... gettin' tan!

After 5 hours in the sun!

Our first of many awesome ride pics!

Boys being boys...

Towards the end of our amazing Disney adventure!

I can't wait to see everyone else when I get home in May. I miss everyone so much. I told Katie we need to have lots of fun this week so I don't think about how much I miss everyone... but then again, when do me and Katie NOT have a fun adventure when we're together?!

I'm super exhausted after the past few days. It's going to take me a whole week to recover from this late night-early morning madness! Tomorrow me and Jackie are getting up and going to a backstage tour of the Haunted Mansion tour that we signed up for last week. Better get to bed!

Katelyn

No comments:

Post a Comment