Saturday, March 12, 2011

Day 61

I'm SOOOOOO excited!!! All my friends are on their way to see me!!! John, Stephen, Jacob, and Parker are headed this way and Jenni and the Rushings are almost here! Also Caroline and her friends are coming tomorrow!!! I'm SO excited!!!

Today I got up and went for a run before doing some cleaning. Then me and Jackie went to Hollywood. It was fun except for the lines. We waited forever for Tower. Spring breakers are killing the wait times! Katie met us at Epcot later on. We enjoyed some orange chicken in China and then some Twistee Treat on the way home. I was almost late to work, but of course almost only counts in horse shoes and hand grenades.

So work was long. I had fun though! We're SUPER busy so of course time flies. I met a couple from Nashville! They talked to me for a long time about my program and how I like it. I also met a girl who goes to Vandy! I love all the fun people I get to interact with!

Now I'm home and am SO excited about seeing my boys tomorrow!!! Miss them all so much and will probably not be able to sleep because of this... ok just kidding. I will totally be able to sleep. I'm zonked!

Stoked,
Katelyn

No comments:

Post a Comment