I love my life! I had an amazing day today!!! I got up really early and went to see Brittany and let her family into the park. It was SO good to see her! Then me and Katie met the boys at Dunkin' Donuts and we headed to the beach!!! I love car rides with Katie. The talking is nonstop, the music is pumpin', and the dancing is awesome!!!
When we got to Cocoa, we hit up Ron Jon and I got a new swimsuit top! The beach was A-MAZ-ING. Hands down. The weather was awesome! We had a blast just laying out and talking and throwing frisbee. The water was cold, but of course I couldn't resist getting in! It was so much fun! We all got burnt to a crisp though! So we came back to Orlando and got some dinner at Sweet Tomato's. I had to leave them and head to work though. Work was long and I was exhausted from the moment I got there. Now I'm home, but I'm super pumped about tomorrow... just not so excited about my super burnt body! Oh and KB and Jenni and Annie came to see me at work so that was exciting!!!
Pics of my adventures will be up in a few days probably!
Katelyn
No comments:
Post a Comment