Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Day 99

It's been a LONG day today. I got up and went to Hollywood Studios to get my costume for the shift I picked up for Thursday night. Then I came home and packed my lunch before heading to Mickey's Retreat to lay out for a while. When I got home I just chilled for a while and finished reading the book I've been working on for about a week and a half. It was REALLY good. It's about a girl who is completing a list of things to do before her 25th b-day. Now me and Katie are going to make lists!! Super excited! So when Katie got home, we went to run and then came back and showered quickly before heading out to Barnes and Noble. Since we are done with our books, we just figured we'd go get another one! We each got a book. Then we ate Panera and had smoothies at Planet Smoothie. Another successful Katie-Katelyn date! Then we had to head home because I had to work at MK tonight at 8. 8pm-2am is the shift I worked tonight. It was brutal. It lasted FOREVER. It was cool to be there for the parades and fireworks, but I was in the tunnel selling stroller rentals so I didn't really get to see them. I did get to see an evil stepsister in the tunnel just in normal clothes but with her make up and hair done. It was weird. So for like the last 3 hours of my shift I had to stack strollers. Me and my new friend, Michelle, who is also deployed felt like slaves! I'd much rather clean them than stack them. It was hard work and you have to do this kick thing with your leg to get them to stack. I'm going to be so sore in the morning, not to mention that I'll have plenty of bruises. I've decided I like working the stroller morning shifts better which is good since the rest of my shifts this week are mornings. So me and Michelle finally made it to 2am and headed home. By the time I got home it was 2:30. I grabbed a little something to eat and now I'm about to head to bed. I'm SO exhausted, but luckily tomorrow is my day off this week!!

Katelyn

No comments:

Post a Comment