Today I got up bright and early at 6am... way to early. But I actually did good. Working in the morning wasn't so bad! So anyways, I got up and me and Katie headed out to work. It didn't take as long as I'd planned for to get to work, so I dropped her off early. Then I headed to the tunnels. I had to take the bus to the tunnels and walk underground to the front of the park. I started out by cleaning strollers. Then I was pushing them out to the people handing them out. The rest of the time I did random tasks and worked a register at one of several locations. It wasn't so bad. People were very nice and I liked being in the park. It was a completely different atmosphere. I think the most frustrating thing is just that I didn't know where things were. It was tough not knowing the answers to questions that I would normally know at my usual location in DTD. Other than that, it went by quick and I made a few new friends. Some of my WOD friends were there too so that was good. We all got through it together! SO then I picked Katie up since she was also working at MK today and we headed home. Here is a pic of our AWESOME MK costumes...
We settled in and took a roomie nap on her bed. It was a long wonderful nap! We got up and got ready and I went to church with her. Me and Emily both went with her. We wore our nice Easter clothes and had our own pretend Easter (a week early) since we're working next week. I've never been to a Mormon church service before but it was very similar to my church at home. We came home and I got a lovely phone call from Jeana! It was so good to talk to her. Then we all settled in and enjoyed some cookies! We just chilled for the rest of the night. I signed up for a bunch of shifts. Now I am working 51 hours and 15 minutes this week! It's going to be nuts, but I'd rather get it all out of the way this week that way I have money to do stuff with the next several weeks. So now I'm about to go to bed. I don't work until 8 tomorrow night, but I need to go to costuming tomorrow at Hollywood Studios!
Katelyn
No comments:
Post a Comment