Sunday, April 24, 2011

Day 105... EARLY morning

I got up at 4:15 this morning. I had to be at work at 5. It was a LONG shift today. Granted it was only a 7 hour shift, but it was really early, when I don't normally function. I worked in Belle's Basement. There was one other girl in there that is a CP so it wasn't as bad as it could have been I guess. After work, I went to Hollywood, MK, and DTD costuming to get costumes and return costumes. I got my schedule for next week this morning. Of course I'm not off for our formal. I'm also not off for the nice dinner me and my roomies made plans for at Ohanu's, but I traded with Kelli for that. I also will either have to trade or call in on Tuesday for my softball game. It sucks, but I'm going to play, especially since I only have 3 more games left. After I got done with all those errands, traffic kept me out even longer. Then I stopped at the Verizon store and wound up getting a new phone. My phone has been messing up for a few days now as well as not holding a charge for a whole day so I decided it was time. I was sad to say bye to my ENV2. It was a good phone while it lasted! So then I finally made it home at 3. I made some lunch and then programmed my phone to my likings. Then it was NAP TIME!!!

I had the MOST amazing nap! Then my roomies (Katie and Em) came home and woke me up about 2 1/2 hours later. It was a good little nap. Then Emily started cooking dinner. Of course when she offered for me and Katie to eat with her we took her up on the offer. We had chicken stir fry which was DELISH!! She also made cilantro lime rice. It was an AMAZING Easter meal. Not the same without my family, but good to have a roommate family here to spend Easter with if I can't be with my family at home.

After dinner and cleaning up, me and Katie baked an angel food cake. It was SO GOOD! While it was baking, we tried on formal dresses for our cruise that I had in my closet. It was a fun time. We just pranced around in them. After eating our dessert, we skyped with our friend Brad who is already done with his program and back in California. Then Katie skyped with her family and I got to meet the rest of the family that I didn't meet when they came down! So then I skyped with John for a while and then with Brooke. I miss my friends SO much and am ready to be home... as long as I can bring Katie home wth me!

Ready for a break,
Katelyn

No comments:

Post a Comment