Another boring day today.
I got up and got ready to go to Magic Kingdom. Not for fun though... I had to get my costumes for next week. Me and and Adrianna and boy Kelly went to get them together. Then we tried to figure out the tunnel system so we know where to go next week when we work there. I am still confused! We came home and I watched Survivor before laying around for a while before work.
Katie and Em came home. All of us and Jackie had talk time on my bed. It was good. I need a girls night soon. So then I went to work. Work was ok. It went by fast. Me and Brianna hung together for a while at the end and just walked around putting things up. I love that girl! So I brought some work friends home and now I'm home myself. Tomorrow I'm off and get to see the Beach Boys!! Super stoked! It's also my roomie, Emily's, b-day! So we're all going to treat her to lunch!!! I can't wait! Should be a good day tomorrow. Of course any day without work is a great day. Still about ready to come home. Just wish I could bring all these amazing friends home with me!
Katelyn
No comments:
Post a Comment