I had to work again today. Bye bye weekend. Today wasn't terrible though. I got up and went mini golfing with a friend from my softball team. Then had lunch at Chik-fil-a before heading home to get ready for work. Work was long and boring. It was really slow so I put in an ER request and got it!! I left at 8:15 and took home Katie who had come to visit me at work. I changed and we headed to MK to see the fireworks! Then we rode Thunder Mountain and headed home. It was a good day. BUT my phone decided to freeze up twice again today... not good. I'm going to take it to Verizon tomorrow and demand that they give me a different phone if this is going to continue to be a problem. Not liking this very much... Also not liking that I work a 10 1/2 hour shift tomorrow... gonna be a long day!
Katelyn
No comments:
Post a Comment