Sunday, April 10, 2011

Day 90

I've hit the 90 day mark!!! As of tomorrow I have been here 3 whole months! It's crazy to think that it's gone by so quick!

I had to work at 9:30 this morning so I drug myself out of bed and headed that way. Work went by not quick, but I got done so that's all that matters. I got a fanatic card for being an awesome cast member again today!! I believe that brings my count to 5 cards!! I came home and changed out of my gross costume. Still sad I can't wear the sweet Animal Kingdom one every day.

So then I came home and chatted with Katie at the pool for a bit before going to hang out with a friend at Downtown Disney. It was a fun night and I'm excited about the Orlando Magic game tomorrow with Katie!!

Katelyn

No comments:

Post a Comment