Thursday, April 7, 2011

Day 87

I've been here 87 days. That's a LONG time. I only have 37 days left of my program and 46 more days til I'm home. I'm still not sure whether I'm ready to stay or go. Some days I wanna stay or go more than others, but I'm just trying to enjoy it while it lasts.

Today was a great day. We all got up and 5 of the 6 of us were off today. Meghan went and did her own thing as usual, but the other 4 of us got up and cleaned and just had a lazy day. We layed around and enjoyed our day off. Then we all got showered and ready and went to Marshall's and Target. Katie even curled my hair. It looked SO good!!

At Marshall's, which was our first stop, I tried on SO many things there. We spent 2 hours in there if that says anything...

I came away with a new bathing suit top, a comfy sports bra, a teacher skirt, and some socks for my keds! I had planned on getting an Easter dress, but didn't try one on that worked and was reasonably priced.

Our next stop was Target. We did our grocery shopping there. I stayed away from the clothes as much as possible. I wouldn't let myself try anything on because I did NOT need to spend any more money on clothes! We finished our grocery shopping and headed home. It was a wonderful roomie day.

At home, we all made our own dinner and then watched P.S. I love you. I cried. I don't usually cry in movies but this one got me towards the end (which is weird because it's mostly sad at the beginning). Then we laughed about the most ridiculous things and cried because we were laughing so hard! It made the night even better! Now I'm writing my blog and headed to bed. Emily and Jackie are asleep on Jackie's bed, Katie is out in hers, Meghan just got home and her and Ash are in their room. I think I'll settle in my bed and read. Hoping for another amazing day tomorrow... too bad tomorrow's will have to include work.

Katelyn

No comments:

Post a Comment