I got up and showered and got ready for the Orlando Magic game. Me and Katie headed out. It was a blast. The game itself wasn't very exciting until the final seconds when the Magic made a 3 point shot at the buzzer to tie the game, but he didn't get the shot off in time. It was pretty crazy! Here's a couple of pics from the game...
The view from our seats... they weren't very good, but they were free!!
Me and Katie!
So realizing that Katie and I had all of this new found time before I had to go to work, we decided to hit up the Florida Mall. It was AMAZING!!! We were in shopping heaven! I got a super cute dress which I am considering my Easter dress. And a cute top that will be good for teaching! We were bummed that the mall closed at 6, but I had to eat and get to work anyways. It was good to finally have a Katie-Katelyn date since we hadn't in a while.
We came home, I got ready and headed to work. Work was SO LONG. They weren't giving out ER's and I only worked a 5 hour shift but I TOTALLY would have taken one. I took a bunch of friends home and now I'm home ready for bed. Some friends from work and I are going to Magic Kingdom tomorrow! I'm so excited to hang out with them outside of work!! Should be fun! Better get to sleep...
Katelyn
The view from our seats... they weren't very good, but they were free!!
Me and Katie!
So realizing that Katie and I had all of this new found time before I had to go to work, we decided to hit up the Florida Mall. It was AMAZING!!! We were in shopping heaven! I got a super cute dress which I am considering my Easter dress. And a cute top that will be good for teaching! We were bummed that the mall closed at 6, but I had to eat and get to work anyways. It was good to finally have a Katie-Katelyn date since we hadn't in a while.
We came home, I got ready and headed to work. Work was SO LONG. They weren't giving out ER's and I only worked a 5 hour shift but I TOTALLY would have taken one. I took a bunch of friends home and now I'm home ready for bed. Some friends from work and I are going to Magic Kingdom tomorrow! I'm so excited to hang out with them outside of work!! Should be fun! Better get to sleep...
Katelyn
No comments:
Post a Comment