Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Day 100... Interview #2

I've reached magical day 100!!! So crazy to think that I only have 24 days left of my program and 33 til I'm home. I'm not ready. I mean I am, but I don't want to have to enter the real world at home. I had a job interview today with the Rob. Co. Board of Education so that makes the real world seem so much more closer now that my program is ending. I am trying to get the most out of every moment I have left here. I am SO ready to be home with all of my friends, but not ready to leave my friends I've made here.

So today was another one of those awesome days off where I got to do all the laundry that has been begging me to do it for 2 1/2 weeks... 4 loads of laundry = done! Clean sheets = FABULOUS!

My roommate made her amazing "monster" cookies this morning so that was my delish breakfast! (Healthy, I know...) I was SO sore when I got up this morning from kicking all those strollers into stacks. It was tough work! I have a few bruises already forming on my legs. I am SO glad I don't have to work strollers at night anymore!

I started reading my new book that I got yesterday while doing laundry when Ashley told me she already had that book. Come to find out, Meghan also has the book that Katie bought on our roomie date yesterday too so it looks like we're going to be taking a trip back to Barnes and Noble today to return our books!

So at that point, I decided to look up some things to get ready for my interview. I looked up most asked questions and reviewed my philosophy of teaching and discipline plan. It's so hard to answer interview questions when the only experience you have is as a student teacher. I had a skype interview at 3pm so I got showered and did the interview. It went really well.

After that me and Katie went to return our books that we bought yesterday. We also got smoothies from our new favorite smoothie place! I had softball practice tonight. It was SO hot. I needed the practice though. After practice, I came home and showered again. I made myself some dinner and settled in for the night. Katie eventually came home and we attempted to make fried squash... it was pretty much a disaster. Now I'm about to read some before heading to bed. I have to work at MK tomorrow morning at 8 and then I'm working tomorrow night at WOD. It's going to be a long day...

Katelyn

No comments:

Post a Comment