I had an AWESOME day today! I got up and me and Kelli and Brittany went to Magic Kingdom. Other Kelly also met up with us too! We had a blasty! The lines were really short today so we got to ride almost all the good rides! We also had the amazing dole whips ice cream!!! LOVE IT! We all had to work tonight though, so we had to head back. When I got back I got ready for work and headed out. Work was so fun tonight! I loved it. It was just one of those good days! We weren't too busy, but busy enough. I could chat and have fun talking to my guests tonight. I really am going to miss all this when I'm gone back home. On the flip side, not sure if I've mentioned, but not only do I have an interview with White House Heritage tomorrow, but I also got a phone call from Jo Byrns today! They want to interview me too!! It's so good to have all these prospects already. So I just skyped with John (one of my besties) and now I'm heading to bed. I am also going to Sea World tomorrow! It's my first day off of 2 days!! YAY!! Time for bed... but not before a pic from today...
Not the greatest pic, but this is Kelli, Brittany, me and Kelly waiting for Space Mountain!!
Katelyn
No comments:
Post a Comment