What did I do today that was somewhat productive other than blog??
Nothing.
I slept. I got up at almost noon. I was up for about an hour. And then I went back to bed. I slept until a little past 4:30. I made some dinner and got ready for work. I also had a few minutes of quality talk time with my wonderful roomie Jackie... she forced me to write that...
Work went really well. I got to learn how to do TCR tonight which is the cashing out of the drawers at the end of the night! It made work go by really fast! I got to talk to my friend Tyler on the phone tonight after I took Jen and Megan home. It was good. I miss all my friends at home a lot. I also looked up the job postings for metro. There's only 1 physics job and it's at Pearl Cohn. Not sure if I'm going to apply for it or not...
I have to go get my costumes for Magic Kingdom for next week tomorrow with some friends so I better get sleep. It's been a long day of nothingness.
Katelyn
No comments:
Post a Comment