Day 2 of the awful double shifts is OVER!
I got up at 5:45 this morning in order to be at work at 7. Work was slow at first, but soon picked up! I went 4 hours before getting my break, but that just meant that the last 2 hours went by quick! So I finished my shift and headed home. At home I took a nap. Oh I love naps! I had the most amazing nap that I didn't want to wake up from...
So then I had to get ready for work. I have another pretty awesome costume for the shift I picked up...
My shift at Mickey's of Hollywood in Hollywood Studios wasn't too bad. Everyone there was very nice and helpful and it was constantly busy. I was never bored.
Now I'm home and ready for bed. I'm on the down hill part of this long week. Only 2 more days of working in strollers. I am pumped because me and Katie are having another Katie-Katelyn date tomorrow night after work. No more doubles this week too!! Yay! Time for bed!
Exhausted,
Katelyn
No comments:
Post a Comment