I love amazing days! Today I got up and ate some delicious frosted flakes! Then me and Katie had an amazing workout. I did two miles today and then we did abs. We got ready and then me and Katie and Em and Ashley went to Hollywood Studios. We were working on completing Katie's list of doing all the attractions at all the parks. So we didn't get to do a whole lot of stuff because we were wanting to make it to Olive Garden for the endless soup and breadsticks for $4.99. I got to push Em around in a wheelchair because her knee is messed up so that was a blasty! I did my good deed for the day by pushing my lovely roommate around a theme park in the hot sun for a few hours. So we did a few things on the list and then hurried to the Olive Garden... sadly we didn't make it in time for the deal. But it was ok because we still had a lovely lunch/dinner. So then we headed home and got in our comfy clothes. I just chilled for a few hours before my game. It was nice. Me and Katie skpyed with her sister and mom and then I just chatted with a few friends on facebook while just relaxing.
I got ready for my game and then me and Katie headed out. I did really well tonight. I hit 2 shots over third and only walked one person. My hitting is really starting to come around! We won tonight! I was so glad Katie came to watch too! Afterwards, we came home and just chilled. Now I'm sitting on her floor as she sleeps. I love my roomies so much! Tomorrow is another day off for me. I have a little bit of a to-do list while she is at work and then me and Katie are going to see Blue Man group!! Should be a blast! Maybe we'll even go watch Wishes tomorrow night!
Here are a few pics from today...
Me and my bestie!
Katie decided to sneak in our pic!

Ash and her hot dog...
So overall, another great day! Can't wait for tomorrow!! Only 17 more days of my program left and 26 days til I'm home!!
Katelyn
No comments:
Post a Comment