Friday, April 8, 2011

Day 88

Today was such a great day!

I got up and me and Katie went for a run after a little bit of laying around. Then we did our ab exercises before showering and heading to run errands. I had to pick up my costume for my shift I picked up at Animal Kingdom tomorrow morning. I am SUPER stoked! It's a wicked sweet costume compared to my boring mute colored costume now! I will put a pic up soon! So after I got my costume and Katie turned some pants in, we decided to stick around Animal Kingdom for a bit. We got to see Tigers on the Malahari Trek! It was SO cool! We did that and then after some confusion about when I was supposed to work, we headed home. I got ready for work while we watched Oprah. Then I headed out. Work was so-so. It went by fast though (thank goodness). We had a tea party at work today so there was tons of finger foods. Yum! So I snacked a little bit on my breaks. I dealt with some VERY rude guests. Today was not my day to deal with pleasant people. It was rough, but I made it through. Now I need to get some sleep so that I can get up and do it all again! I'm working at Animal Kingdom tomorrow morning and then World of Disney tomorrow night... gonna be a LOOOOONG day, but I gotta make money somehow!

Katelyn

No comments:

Post a Comment