Today I had to work a short morning shift. It was good. Went by kinda slow, but I made it. I came home and me and Em headed to Animal Kingdom. Katie got off work and we all went to see the Lion King show. It was A-M-A-Z-I-N-G!!! I can't believe I've never seen it. There were so many elements to the show. I couldn't comprehend and take it all in at once! After that, we did a meet and greet with one of the stilt walkers who is dating Emily. He's nice. Then we headed to dinner at Pizzafari. After a lovely dinner, me and Katie headed to Universal for some Sean Kingston!!
At the park, we saw the Mardi Gras parade and got tons of beads that they were throwing out!! Then we rode Rip Ride Rock-It and used a secret code that we were told about on the song selection menu to unlock a hidden song to listen to during the ride!! We even got to ride up front!! It was CRAZY!!!!! After that, we went to the concert. It had already been going on for like 30 minutes, but we made it in time for all the good songs!! We had our own little dance party. It was a blast! We came home and ate some ice cream. Now it's time for bed! What a great day!!
Katelyn
No comments:
Post a Comment