What a day! I got up thinking that I was late for work, but actually I realized that I didn't have to be there til 8 so I was ok on time. Work at the Kingdom was swell. I worked 8am-2pm. I worked with some of my friends today so it was good. There was also this man I worked with who was really rude to me because he hated working there and complained to me about working there for 11 years and not making any money. I'm sorry, but if you hate your job that much, get another one! Don't complain and do nothing about it!! Gee whiz!
So then I came home and slept. I was exhausted. This is one of my neverending days so after my short nap, I got up and got ready for work at WOD. I worked 4:45pm-11pm. It was SO busy! I am completely exhausted. After taking Jen home and getting gas, I finally made it home. My roommate seriously needs to stop baking because there are fresh cookies every time I walk in the door! It's not easy to lose weight that way!
So anyways, work was interesting. I was rolling them through though! Having worked at MK, I am a speed demon. Of course I had the occasional complicated guest that slowed me down, but I was all business tonight! Now I'm home and ready for round 2 of this nutty week! I work strollers tomorrow morning at 7am-1pm. Then I'm probably going to nap again before heading to work at Mickey's of Hollywood at 5:45. I'm super ready for tomorrow to be OVER! At least I'm rollin' in some money. I can't wait to have a salary job! That's for sure! Time for bed! I've got another long day ahead of me!
Katelyn
No comments:
Post a Comment