Sunday, April 3, 2011

Day 83

I had a very productive day today! I woke up to stuff falling in the shower! That was enough to jolt me awake at 10 this morning. So I got up and did some job searching for the summer. I figure I'll be bored out of my mind so I might as well search for a summer job. I have a few places in mind and even sent a few emails. Already heard back from Crossroads bookstore saying they have no openings. I have a feeling this is how it will probably go...

So then I got up and went for a run. I came back and did my abs and then decided it was time to vacuum. I went and rented a vacuum from the front desk. Oh and also this morning I printed out my Robertson County application... so I can fill it out... again...

I got a bunch of it done and hope to finish it tomorrow. I sent off my reference forms for the application and got the mail. It was for sure a very productive day.

However, I got a phone call today from Disney telling me they had canceled my morning shift tomorrow since business is bad. I was supposed to be working a double but now I'll just be working my normal shift. That put me below 30 hours so I found someone who will give me their Saturday morning shift since I'm off for the Lifehouse concert that day. So it all worked out.

I showered and had to be at work at 6:30. I merchantained for 2 1/2 hours!! I was all happied out. Merchantaining is where you just wear merchandise and interact with the guests. I had on fairy wings and an apron with buttons. It was fun for a while, but after a while you get tired of saying hi and bye to everyone as they enter and leave the store.

So the rest of the night went by really quickly. I put in an ER but it didn't get approved, but it didn't matter because everything in the store was done by 1 so I got an ER for 1:15. Not as early as I was hoping for, but I'll take what I can get. So now I'm home and I'm ready for bed. Another productive day tomorrow is what I'm hoping for!!

Katelyn

No comments:

Post a Comment