It's been a good day. I got up and made muffins. Then I went to see the Braves' spring training home opener. It was hot outside! I got a little burnt on my shoulders... guess I'll need to lay out tomorrow to even out that tan! I also have raccoon eyes from my sunglasses. Sad day. The game was so fun! I took lots of great pics. I can't wait to go see them play more!
They lost 5-4 to the Mets. I could go into the details of the game, but I won't. The first base ump was AWFUL! He blew 3 calls for sure! After the game I came home and showered before taking a nap. Me and Katie and Emily all cooked dinner together. We had spaghetti and salad. It was delish. Then I headed to work. Work was long. I was supposed to work 7pm-1am, but I got an ER so I left at 12:30. Me and some of my friends from work were going to go to Steak and Shake. I was going to pick up Jen because she got done before we did. I also needed to change clothes before heading over. Well, Jen wasn't ready to go and by the time I got home I was exhausted. I also realized that the nearest Steak and Shake was 20 minutes away and that was NOT going to happen tonight for me. SO anyways, now I'm home and ready for some sleep.
Katelyn
No comments:
Post a Comment