It was SO super awkward. I will admit, I was sad. In the words of Jacklyn, "rejection is quick and painless." I agree with the first part, not the second. It's not fun to be told you aren't fit for something. Yes, I understand that each Disney princess has a very distinct look and you have to fit it perfectly to get picked, but it still hurts a little when you are actually rejected. None of the 3 of us got picked to move on. So after 2 hours of waiting to be rejected, we headed to Chik-fil-a for some breakfast/lunch. We came home and ate. Then I went to exchange my Dooney for a different one. We got in these 40th anniversary ones and I saw them last night. They are WAY cute! And since I haven't used mine very much, I decided to take it back! I love my new one!!! So when I got back, Em was already napping and I took the opportunity to take a 3 hour nap. It was wonderful! After some more lounging around, Emily and I headed to Epcot. We wanted to go to Typhoon Lagoon today, but it was too cold this morning. Now it feels awesome outside (while it's snowing at home).
Epcot was a blast!! Me and Em walked around the countries and took lots of pics!
Katie and Justin joined us too! We had a blast! I got home and showered and needed to go to bed, but wanted to blog... too bad our internet wasn't working. That's why I'm writing 2 days in 1 blog.
I had to get up at the crack of dawn this morning. I got up at 4:45 AM! That's 3:45 at home! SO ridiculous. I had to be at work at 6am. It was terrible. All I did was stock. All. Day. Long. I worked til 3:30 and I was dead. When I got done, I came home and wanted to crash. Instead I skyped with my lovely friend Chris. That was fun. Then when Katie got home, me and Katie and Jacklyn and Meghan went to the pizza party at Chatham and then headed to Hollywood Studios. We rocked out Rockin' Roller Coaster and Tower of Terror for the last hour the park was open! I LOVED IT! Then we went to get ice cream and I was SO delirious from how tired I was. I just wish I'd had a video camera to show how crazy I was being and how much my roomies were laughing at me! It was hilarious!!! So now we're at home and we're about to watch Spice World. I have tomorrow off so that's a bonus. YAY FOR ROOMIE FUN!!
Katelyn
No comments:
Post a Comment