Saturday, February 12, 2011

Day 34

I worked at 6 again this morning. It was miserable. I forgot my headphones so I didn't get to listen to music either. On the bright side, I worked an hour less than I did the other day when I had the same morning shift. So that was nice.

After work I came home and CRASHED! I was super tired! I took a nap and then Katie and Emily and Jacklyn and I headed to Hollywood Studios. The parks are extending their hours so after that we hit up Magic Kingdom... but at that point, we were exhausted so we didn't stay long. We rode it's a small world and headed home. Now I'm home and I'm getting ready to pass out! I think Emily and I are going to some Celebration church in the morning. I better get some sleep!

I just got done skyping with Shelby and Holli and my whole fam plus some! I loved it! I miss everyone SO much!!

Katelyn

No comments:

Post a Comment