I love life! I love where I am, who I am, and everything and everyone surrounding me! God has blessed me beyond what I could ever ask for! I was laying in bed last night thinking about things and I am truly content. I am content with myself: the woman I am, how I look, the life I lead. I have truly turned things around in the past month since being here at Disney. God is good!
I really feel confident in myself. This is only through God. I am excited to see where God is leading me next!
So on to my day...
Today I got up and me and Katie went to the pool. We came back and ate a late lunch. I had to head to work at 2:45. We had a class at work that I had to sit through and then I worked til 11:15. It was an interesting day. I love the people I work with! Them and the people I get to interact with make this job so much fun!
I was on register today. After my second break, I got assigned to merchantaining! That means I got to wear a pirate hat and carry a sword and walk around and play with kids! It was SO much fun! I got paid to just have fun with guests! After that, one of my managers asked me to pick up a register for someone that needed to go on break so I did that. It was fine until I got a guest, who is also a cast member, who didn't want to abide by our cast member discount policies. Long story short, the guy got money from the person next to him to pay for something that was using his discount... we can't do that. I could get terminated. He was very rude about it to me and finally a coordinator came and helped me. She told me to just do the transaction and she'd make sure I didn't get in trouble.
After that I wasn't in the best mood. And then my last guest of the night, with a line of people behind her, when I was supposed to be done already, took forever! I did get paid a little extra tonight for staying longer than I was supposed to. When I got off work, I got to talk to my friend Ty on the phone which was a bright spot in my night that had only seemed to go downhill. After that I was in a good mood! I got home and 4 of my roommates were up chatting! We just had a good time talking and I told them my interesting stories from the night. Oh and one of my friends at work is apparently a wiccan. It was interesting to find that out. Also, when I mentioned that tonight, one of my roommates said she is too, so that was news to me. Like I've said before, my roommates and I are all so different, but get along so well. God blessed me and I don't deserve the goodness he's shown me in my loving roommates.
So now everyone is in bed and I'm up blogging as usual. I get tomorrow off and so are 3 of my other roommates. We're either going to go to Universal or Typhoon Lagoon.
Should be fun!
Katelyn
No comments:
Post a Comment