Another good day in sunny Florida!
I got up and went to the store to buy my discounted annual pass to Universal!! Turns out I didn't even need to buy the cokes to get the discount, so the lady at customer service let me return them! Ballin'!
When I came home, I went for my run. It was a good one today. Ashley came home and after showering, we headed to Universal! We rode lots of rides. I have discovered my new favorite roller coaster... Rip Ride Rockit! It's AMAZING!!! You get to pick what song you want to listen to while you're on it. You climb straight up instead of a gradual hill. It was SO great! I loved it! Me and Ash had a blast! We grabbed some dinner and then headed to the KC and the Sunshine Band concert at Universal!! It was awesome! All the old people were there and gettin' down! We had so much fun just dancing and singing! Here are some pics from our day...
Me and Ash
The best roller coaster ever invented. Period.
KC & the Sunshine Band
I loved every second of today! I even got to skype with Nathan, Ethan, Elizabeth, and Brooke tonight! I miss everyone SO super much! Now I'm finishing watching Batman and then headed to bed! I love this life I'm living!
Katelyn
No comments:
Post a Comment