I have been here a month and 2 days! It's crazy that it's already been that long! I had today off so I went to Magic Kingdom by myself to do some hidden mickey hunting! Sounds lame, but it was pretty fun to try to search for them. I tried to find all of them in Toon Town because it will be closing tomorrow to make way for a Fantasyland expansion. After that, I just hit up the rides that didn't have a long line in hopes of finding the hidden mickeys there with my awesome hidden mickey book. Here are some pics of a few of those...
Look at the orange and 2 limes...
This is in the cement on the ground in Adventureland!
I just really love this quote!
So when I got home, me and the roomies made dinner! It's the first time we've all been home to have dinner together! I made poppyseed chicken (minus the poppyseeds), Jacklyn made carrots, Katie made mashed potatoes, Meghan made salad, Ashley brought bread, and Emily made cheesecake! It was DELISH! Here are some pics from our awesome roomie dinner!
Then we took silly roommate pics! Here is one where we all wore our costumes... ridiculous.
I love these girls! We have such a good time together! After dinner and pics, we watched "Life as We Know It." It was SO good! Now it's time for bed. I have to work at 6 in the morning which means I should have been in bed hours ago... but that wouldn't be as fun now would it???
Katelyn
No comments:
Post a Comment