Today is Sunday. Another week begins. Me and Emily got up this morning and headed for Celebration Assembly of God. It was our little Sunday morning adventure. We got there almost 30 minutes late, but it was ok because it's the journey that matters right? We take lots of journeys together because we (especially me) have no sense of direction! Anyways, church was good and then we came home. I went for a run. I ran on the treadmill today. It was AWESOME!!! I felt really good after not having ran for 3 days. Then I showered and hung out with the roomies for a while before going to work.
I guess at this point, I'm allowed to say that my sister is ENGAGED!!! She was engaged when I wrote last night, but I couldn't put anything online because she was going to have her sorority candlelight reveal thing! I'm so excited! Derek told me he was going to do it when I was at work yesterday! I love them both so much and I'm SUPER excited for Derek to finally be my official brother! They will have a long engagement because they are waiting til after they graduate to get married. Holli will graduate 2 years from this past December. I guess that gives her plenty of time to hammer out the details. I love my family so much, and I'm just sad I wasn't there to celebrate with them last night. Can't wait to hear about all the crazy details as they're planned!!!
So work was fun. I was on register tonight. SO much better than being in stock at 6am! After work, I headed home. Some random girl asked me for a ride when I passed the bus stop. I've never seen her before and she complained the whole time and was loud and obnoxious. I hope I never have to see her again. It was terrible. So now I'm home watching Hook for the second time today with Jacklyn! Love our fun times!
Katelyn
Two years is WAY too long. I would do 2-3 months at the most. Haha. I'm going to call you soon!
ReplyDelete