Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Day 23

So today I started out by laying out... it was GLORIOUS!! I am starting to get tan! YAY! Then I went for a run. It was a rough run today. Hoping it goes better tomorrow.

I headed to work and got placed in Cindy's. Now, Cindy's is actually Cinderella's Closet. It is one of our stock rooms. However, it is the stock room that processes all of the shipping and houses big figurines and castle playsets. That is it. There is NOTHING to do in Cindy's. I walked the store so many times picking up zero shipping. I also made my grocery and to-do list for tomorrow while I was working tonight. The time dragged on, but it finally ended. I took 2 of my friends home that I work with. We had a fun little chat on the way home. Oh and it's officially my weekend!! WOO HOO! I get tomorrow and Thursday off! YAY! Lots to get done tomorrow though.

Now it's time for bed. I want to watch a movie, but I can't decide if I should or not... it's almost 1 here. Maybe I'll start it and see how far I get...

Glad it's the weekend,
Katelyn

No comments:

Post a Comment