Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Day 44

Today was a great day! I got up and went to Epcot to do some more hidden mickey hunting. After that I came home and went for a run... I ate Chinese too close to the time I went for my run so I didn't feel so well during the run. Therefore, my time wasn't good.

Work was great! I got to perform a magical moment tonight! We have a number that we can call where Goofy wishes you happy birthday and sings to you. So I had this one guest who had her daughter with her. The little girl proceeded to tell me that her birthday was soon. I asked her how old she was going to be. She said 5. So I asked her if she was going to get to go to school next year and she very excitedly said yes! I told her that I thought someone had called for her earlier. I told her they had left a message for her. As her mom looked at me with a puzzled look (which was hilarious), I called the Goofy b-day message number and handed her the phone. Her eyes lit up when Goofy started singing to her! It was so rewarding to see her face and how excited she got! I simply love moments like that! It makes me job so much more fun!!

After work, I took some friends home and came back. Now I'm going to settle in and watch a movie before heading to bed. Tomorrow me and Katie are going to Universal!

Can't wait!
Katelyn

No comments:

Post a Comment