Today was my "me" day. I got up and ate breakfast, called Rob. Co. Schools to see what they are going to do about a job for me potentially since I have Christian Co. KY wanting me to come teach there. However, Rob. Co. says they don't have my application (which I mailed in before Christmas), so I have to fill out the 13 page application again. Ugh. Not what I wanted to hear from them. After that I went to Hollywood Studios and rode a few rides and searched for hidden mickeys. I love just searching for them alone. Sounds kinda weird, but it's time I get to just be by myself. I need that once a week I've discovered.
When I got back, I had to go to work. I didn't run today but fully plan on running every day the rest of this week since my race is on Saturday!!!
Work was good. I love my friends at work. I feel like I say that every night in my blog, but seriously. Danilo, Kelly, Kelli, Jen, Brittany, Audrianna, Kate, Melissa, and so many others. I love them all so much! They make working worth while. I'm really sad that the Brazilian students are going to be leaving in the next week. Some have already left. I've made some amazing friends in them and I wish I'd had longer with them!
Tomorrow I think I'm going to go to Epcot for more hidden mickey searching. I work at 6 tomorrow night so I've still got plenty of time to enjoy the parks! I love that I'm able to go play in the park every day before work. It was surreal for a few moments again today when I started thinking about it again. I love what I do, but now that a potential job offer has come up, I'm also really excited to get home and get my first real job!!!
Katelyn
Word of warning...copy everything you send to Robco. I have had stuff lost when applying and during my first 3 years...so copy it all. Glad you are having such a good time. Love you!
ReplyDelete