Saturday, February 19, 2011

Day 41

I don't know why I get this way sometimes, but some days are just bum days. I don't want to be around people, I don't want to do anything, and I just feel blah. I got up this morning and made some fabulous banana bread before going to lay out for a while. I came back to the apartment and chatted with my bestie, Heather Philippi. I took a way too short nap and then got ready for work.

Work was fun. I love the people I work with. I don't think I can say it enough! Me and Jen always have way too much fun! I got handed a "Do You Know Jesus?" pamphlet at work by a 7 year old girl. That was interesting. I also came home to all of my roommates awake for a change. Tomorrow I'm buying my Universal pass and going to see KC and the Sunshine Band!!! Super pumped about that! Oh and I got a phone call tonight about a possible job in Hopkinsville, KY for next school year. I have to call the principal back tomorrow. I wasn't planning on making these kinds of big job decisions yet, but I guess real life calls...

Katelyn

No comments:

Post a Comment