Oh Valentine's Day. A day where people buy candy and cards and flowers for those they love. Some spend their money on their loved ones, others give their time. I'm a time person. I love when people just spend time with me. So if prince charming is out there somewhere and wants to drop in anytime soon, no flowers or candy is needed... just your time.
My Valentine's Day was a good day! I got up this morning and went to the driving range! It felt so good to get out there and hit again! Then I went grocery shopping. I got a card from my sister today!! I miss her so much! Then I went to work. Work was good. My roomie, Katie, and I planned to go see a movie after I got done with work because I was only working til 10:30. However, I requested early release and got it! I was done at 9:30 and headed home. Me and her and our friend Chaz headed to the movies. We had a fun time.
Oh and I forgot to mention that there was a lot of baking going on in my apartment today! Emily made these AMAZING monster cookies and Katie made cupcakes!! Oh dear, I'll never lose weight this way! So anyways, Valentine's Day was good. No I don't have a sweetheart to spend it with, but I do have some amazing friends who spend their time with me and love me for me. I hope that I can spend my time and give my love to all of my friends everyday. It's hard sometimes, but I want to be able to say that I loved to the best of my ability at the end of my time here on earth. I have a quote in my bathroom that says the greatest thing in life is to love and to be loved. I think that's so true. I want to live that out every day. Not just on Valentine's Day.
I'm so blessed to be loved by so many people and I thank God for that.
Loved,
Katelyn
No comments:
Post a Comment