Thursday, February 17, 2011

Day 39

I love the life I get to live! Today me, Katie, Emily, and Jackie were all off from work so we all went to Typhoon Lagoon! Then our friend Justin and a new friend, Tim, met us there! We soaked up the sun like pros! I'm getting some pretty sweet tan lines! We didn't do a lot of rides, but something I forgot to write about the other day was that we got to swim with sharks! They have a shark reef where you can snorkel in salt water with the sharks and fish! It was SO fun!



When the clouds started to come out, we stopped to get some chik-fil-a and then headed home. We all showered and then went to get some ice cream at our new favorite spot: Twistee Treat. It's SO stinkin' good! AND CHEAP! Love it!


Then we came home and watched Dirty Dancing and Dirty Dancing Havana Nights! It was an awesome girls night and I love those girls so much! We laugh way more than the average person and I love every second of it! I have to work tomorrow... blah. But it's ok because I had multiple random dance parties today and got even more tan!

Oh and tonight I got to skype with John and Stephen for a couple of hours... what a great way to end a great night!

Katelyn

No comments:

Post a Comment