What a day! I got up at 1. My roommate and I had a lovely breakfast (lunch) and headed to Magic Kingdom to see Aaron Rodgers in the parade! After running to get there (because I get lost easily and got turned around 2 times trying to just drive to Magic Kingdom) we made it there just in time. Problem: the parade had gotten pushed back because his plane was delayed. So Emily and I just walked around and shopped a little bit and then it was time for the parade!!
This is us waiting for the parade to start with our lovely windblown hair!
This was the weather we were trying to beat...
Then we got to see Aaron Rodgers!!
It was super awesome! Then I was late to work :( Oh well. It was worth it. Work was really fun! Me and Jen goofed off a lot. I worked in the Princess Room a lot. I love that room! When I came home my wonderful roommates were waiting up for me! I love them! We chatted and ate cheese and pickles and crackers and laughed for a while and then they all went to bed. Then I chatted with my friend John on skype and now I'm watching Glee! Love me some late nights!
Katelyn
Glad you're having a good time girly! It's 30 degrees here and we have about 4 inches of snow. We're getting more tomorrow and we've used all of our snow days. And if you didn't know, I broke up with you-know-who last week. It's okay though. Moving on.
ReplyDelete