Friday, February 4, 2011

Day 25

Great day!!

Today I got up a lot earlier than normal. Jackie and Emily and Ashley and I headed to Hollywood Studios! We totally rocked that park all day! We started off by riding Rockin' Roller Coaster and Tower of Terror! By the end of the day, we'd ridden each of them 3 times! Ashley didn't get to stay with us the whole time because she had to go to work, but the other 3 of us had SO much fun the whole day! I actually rode Rockin' Roller Coaster an extra time by myself! LOVE IT! And we drew pictures at the animation station twice! We got to draw Goofy and Scrooge McDuck. I don't have pictures of our drawings, but here are some that I do have from our day!

On the tram to the park entrance...

 More hilarious Tower of Terror pics keep on rollin' out!

 We got to meet Goofy and Pluto!

 Jackie and her pin trading obsession...

 Singin' in the rain!

 This is for all my friends suffering the cold weather back home!

Drawing at the animation station!

Emily got to be in the Indiana Jones Stunt Show! She was a pro actor!

Another great Tower of Terror pic!

 Love my roomies! What a great day!

Overall, we had an AMAZING day! I am so glad I got to spend time with 2 of my roomies that I don't normally get to see that often! We had so much fun at the park. Then we went and got pizza before heading back to the apartment. Later we went downstairs and chatted with some guys that we met that live in our building. Now I'm exhausted and for sure don't want to go back to work tomorrow... I need to run tomorrow too. Blah. Back to the old grind!

Happy,
Katelyn

No comments:

Post a Comment